Monday 20 June 2016

Fun in Fumay

I have spent a lot of time in Fumay in the last few weeks and it is has been hard work but fun as well as the house turns into a home.


I have just returned to England for a few days before setting of again with another long list of tasks, recently I have been working hard to make sure the guest accommodation is up to scratch and have spent a lot of time with a paintbrush in hand. I have also fitted a new front door and re-fiited the entrance hall.





Its not been all hard work thou and I have managed to spend some fishing, I have managed to land some decent fish along the way with plenty of barbel as well as 4 carp the biggest at over 30lb. Adam Firth Media man at Korum also spent some time with me, we managed to test some new products as well as make some great product movies whist he was there, here is just one example of several we made.

To see more visit Korum fishing's you tube channel



We have plenty of friends visiting over the next few weeks so I am sure we will see some progress with the house as well as some great fish being caught, so keep an eye on Facebook for all the latest news and updates




No comments:

Post a Comment